Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Earth Day and welcome to my blog. Perhaps you've arrived here from my new website, http://www.thebrazilianbikinibodyprogram.com. If you haven't, I urge you to check it out. The website and the related book, due out on St. Martins Press on 1 May, 2007, are the first releases around this brand I've developed. My goal is to try to get people thinking about how make a difference in conservation and how to make a positive impact on the world by taking personal responsibility for one's health and fitness. In order to do that, I've attempted to create a fun program that can motivate and inspire. Toning up and getting healthy doesn't have to be drudgery. But there's a lot more to the brand concept of The Brazilian Bikini Body Program, and I intend to use this blog as a bit of a dialogue on many related issues. Upcoming posts will involve discussions on media, fitness, technology and culture, all matters that are directly related to my brand. I hope you come back and look out for all the lively chat I hope this will inspire. And check out the current press: this week, my book is featured in Life&Style Magazine, and next week will be featured in an article in www.forbes.com (my old employer).
More tomorrow...

No comments: