Thursday, May 10, 2007

The New York Daily News


Today was a busy day as usual, with me running around the city dealing with business issues and clients. But I had a pleasant surprise this morning after a Pilates workout with my trainer. This story about my book and studio ran today in the New York Daily News:



In the afternoon, I had even more fun visiting my friend and fellow fencer/sparring partner Bill Bregoli, an on-air host at Westwood One Radio. He was very kind to not only have me on as a guest on his show, but also to take me on a tour through the tortuous bowels of CBS headquarters.

If you'd like to see us fence, go here: http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?&aid=62952&search_result=1&stid=19 Click on the little video camera icon to the side of the picture of me and Bill and underneath the story headline, Fencing Gathers Followers For Fitness, to watch the video. That's me and Bill suited up and in action, as well as with masks off. This story was run by NY1 last year during one of our regularly weekly classes with our fencing coach Misha Shimshovich.


Next week I go on my book tour, so I'll be sure to bring back a few amusing stories as well as some decent (I hope) pictures.

No comments: